Solo Butts Review
Solo Butts gets hot girls with nice asses, gets then naked then has them use toys and fingers to fuck their pussies and their asses. The girls on the tour are hot and the action looks pretty cool. The member's area of Solo Butts is very easy to navigate and has the most recent updates at the top of the main page. You also get access to a lot of bonus sites. I'll get to them in a minute; first let's check out the girls.
To me about 90% of the girls on Solo Butts are very hot. The other 10% are average to below average. That's not to say you won't like them. One man's jacked up chick is another man's babe, but I found a few of them to be a little rough looking. There is a nice models directory that allows you to browse all the girls with easy.
The scenes in Solo Butts all pretty much play out the same. The girls get naked then they finger their pussies. Eventually the toys come out and they use the toys on their pussies and asses. It seems like only about half of the girls actually get into the ass. All of them work that pussy, but for a butt site there is a subtle lack of ass action. Some of the girls really get into what they are doing, but some seem to be just going through the motions and it is kind of boring.
Photos and Video:
There are 50 different scenes each with a movie that is 15-18 minutes long and picture gallery with around 150 pics in it. The pictures are decent, but nothing special. They are average in size and look okay, but not great. The movies can be watched as either a single full length movie or broken up into smaller clips. The movies have two different quality levels to choose from. The lower quality movies are average at best. They look okay, but are kind of grainy and break up some. The higher quality movies are DVD quality or very close to it. They are nice and clear and have a great picture quality that they seem to hold well even at full screen size. You can watch the movies in online streams or you can download them to your computer.
There are updates made to Solo Butts every week.
The network of bonus sites you get access to with Solo Butts is amazing. First off you get access to a library of over 4,000 full length DVDs that cover a nice range of niches. These DVDs look really good and the library seems like it is updated periodically. There is also an additional 40 non-exclusive full sites that cover a bunch of niches from Asian to lesbian, amateur to MILF. Many of these sites have a lot of content in them and are updated regularly. There is also an additional 13 other sites you get access to. Some of these sites feature exclusive content and are updated regularly. This network is one of the largest and best I have seen in a long time.
In this end this is pretty much an average site. The girls look good and some of the action is hot and erotic, but some is just average. The movies look good and the pictures are decent, but there isn't a whole lot of content and it seems like there isn't as much butt action as the title of the site might want you to believe. For me the only real reason to join this site would be for access to the bonus sites, otherwise I would say skip it.
- Solo Butts
- Recurring price:
- $1.00/3 day trial then $24.95/month or $49.95/3 months
- One time price:
Prices listed are in USD. You may cancel a recurring membership at any time. All models are 18+ years old.
Bad link? Let us know about it!
Would you like to link to this page or email it to a friend? Use this URL:
Must See Reviews:
5.0 MET Art
5.0 Ivana Fukalot
4.9 All Amateur Movies
4.7 Girly Gangbang
4.7 First Time Videos
4.5 Street Blowjobs
4.5 Young Porn
4.4 Porn Star Classics
4.4 Girls Got Cream
4.3 Couples Seduce Teens
4.2 Teens For Cash
A - Z Site Index
Porn Buyer's Guide